Feb 26, 2014

Weather app V5 (add widget& bug fix)


This version is completed weather widget version(maybe~)

I changed receiver class.(inner class->outer class)

So you can be seen "MainReceiver.java", new java file.

This file being communication  "WeatherWidget.java",appwidgetprovider using broadcasting.

You can be seen below displays.

This is first display. You can possible to choose that how to getting weather.

First , you choose location using spinner and touched '선택위치 보기' button.

Second , you touched '현재위치 보기' button.
This button using GPS and geocoding.

This picture is using widget.
You can installed short cut in main display.

App will be automatically getting weather ,if you touched '업데이트' button.


This version is complete widget version.(maybe)

Why do know I wrote 'maybe'?

I think many test this app.

Because I using database in  two type files.(MainActivity & MainReceiver)

Now I don't found bug. But need a many times test.

And I changed size of spinner.(static->wrap_content)

And I fixed bug in getaddress class(geocoding parser)







No comments:

Post a Comment